Help for Homeless 

Help for Families
Looking for help for yourself or your family? ACF provides states with block grants to design and operate programs to meet Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) goals.

NCHE website
For assistance contact 800.308.2145
Funded by the U.S. Department of Education, the National Center for Homeless Education (NCHE) operates the Department’s technical assistance center for the federal Education for Homeless Children and Youth (EHCY) Program.

In this role, NCHE works with schools, service providers, parents, and other interested stakeholders to ensure that children and youth experiencing homelessness can enroll and succeed in school.

HUD Resource Locator
Are you homeless or at risk of becoming homeless? Go to the HUD Resource Locator and select “Find Homeless Resources Near Me” to find out where you can go for help.


Department of Health and Human Serivces
This is a portal for Government sponsored health care:
Health insurance marketplace
CHIP Children’s Health Insurance
Mental Health & Addiction Insurance